After including my blog and new business on Pinterest, I wanted to grow my views but wasn’t sure how.
I trialed Tailwind and loved it, but wasn’t yet making money off my blog so I didn’t want to spend a lot to keep it going. I couldn’t figure out the best design on Pinterest to get people to actually click on the posts, so I tried a few different designs until one started getting clicks.
Here are my 5 tips on how to grow your Pinterest views without spending money.
- Download Spark Post! (Or some sort of program that will help you create posts.)
- Create a design that was simple. (My most successful post for me is a picture darkened with simple text written on top in white.) Remember this may not be the correct design for your blog but it works the best for me.
- Post every day. I’ve noticed that if I do not post each day, my views go down!
- Post the same pin to multiple boards. (Quickest way to post more than one, I would create one post and then re pin it to multiple boards.) This is my biggest tip … It saves me so much time, I can create 3 posts and pin them to 10 different boards! That means 30 in like 5 minutes 🙂
- Constantly review which pins are actually getting views compared to someone clicking it to get to my blog.
I am still getting started with this whole blog thing and Pinterest views. However, In just a few months I have come far, and increased my views by almost triple since the start. Hope you find these helpful ❤
Jade San Nicolas